1. Sit in the sandbox totally naked. In fact, it’s not really summertime unless you refuse to ever wear clothes.
2. Spray unsuspecting pets with the garden hose.
3. Dribble ice cream all over your Mommy’s hair while riding on her shoulders.
4. Go to a baseball game. Randomly pull pants down during the seventh inning stretch.
5. Examine every single bug that you come across. Do it because of either fascination or fear; just be sure to take a really long slow look at each and every one.
6. Get really excited about splashing water on anyone who is trying to stay dry.
7. Drop one of your $50 sandals. Don’t tell anyone until you’re about a mile away.
8. Spread dandelion fluff everywhere.
9. Eat as many berries as you can, right out of the field, while berry picking.
10. Pee in the pool. Always pee in the pool.
11. Get poked in the eye while putting on sunglasses ALL BY MYSELF!
12. Throw rocks in water. Any rock. Any body of water.
13. Dig up seedlings in the garden. Claim it wasn’t you, it was an excavator.
14. Wander off and fall asleep under a bush or in the slide. Everyone will be so scared from searching for you that they will probably give in to you anything you want.
15. Find a giant stick. Try to hit someone with it.
16. Eat a popsicle and/or an ice cream every single day. If someone says you can’t have one, proceed with an epic meltdown or try number 14.
17. Run through sprinklers, naked of course!